top of page

Me Time Holistic Group

Public·88 members

[WATCH LIVE] Avispa Fukuoka v Sanfrecce live match 03/12/2023


Sanfrecce Hiroshima won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.62 goals per Match. Avispa Fukuoka in actual ...


Avispa Fukuoka vs Hiroshima teams information, statistics and resultsCookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Mobile or small screen device detected! Please choose website version: back to top Avispa Fukuoka soccer, footballAvispa Fukuokacountry Japan Hiroshima soccer, footballHiroshimanameSanfrecce Hiroshima F. C. country Japan Avispa Fukuoka Japan - J. League 2022/20232023-12-03 07:00Avispa FukuokaAvispa FukuokaHiroshimaHiroshimaAvispa Fukuoka vs Hiroshima soccer match Hiroshima Japan - J. League 2022/20232023-12-03 07:00Avispa FukuokaAvispa FukuokaHiroshimaHiroshimaAvispa Fukuoka vs Hiroshima soccer match Matches Japan - J. 5 goals in36 min. Time without scored goal393 min. Time without conceded goal Team standings Japan - J. League 2022/2023 Statistics for last 10 matches Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for Avispa Fukuoka onlyOver/under 2. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 2. 5 goals for Avispa Fukuoka onlyOver/under 3. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 3. 1 2010/2011 2011-07-18 detailsJapan - Emperors Cup 2009/2010 2010-10-13 detailsJapan - J. 2 2007/2008 2008-08-23 detailsJapan - J. 2 2007/2008 2008-06-15 detailsJapan - J. 2 2007/2008 2008-05-11 details Avispa Fukuoka Japan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-11-25 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-11-11 detailsJapan - League Cup 2022/2023 2023-11-04 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-10-28 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-10-20 detailsJapan - League Cup 2022/2023 2023-10-15 detailsJapan - League Cup 2022/2023 2023-10-11 detailsJapan - Emperors Cup 2022/2023 2023-10-08 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-09-30 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-05-07 detailsJapan - League Cup 2021/2022 2022-09-25 detailsJapan - League Cup 2021/2022 2022-09-21 detailsJapan - J. League 2021/2022 2022-06-25 detailsJapan - J. League 2021/2022 2022-04-10 detailsJapan - J. League 2020/2021 2021-08-09 detailsJapan - J. League 2020/2021 2021-04-24 detailsJapan - J1 League 2nd Stage 2015/2016 2016-10-29 detailsJapan - J1 League 1st Stage 2015/2016 2016-05-29 detailsJapan - J. league Div. 1 2010/2011 2011-09-25 detailsJapan - J. Avispa Fukuoka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Avispa Fukuoka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima on Sun, Dec 3, 2023, 05:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... 6Average scored goals per match1. 7Average conceded goals per match80%Chance to score goal next match70%Chance to conceded goal next match3Number of clean sheet matches2Failure to score matches7Matches over 2. 5 goals in3Matches under 2. 5 goals in28 min. Time without scored goal15 min. Time without conceded goal 6Number of Hiroshima wins3Number of Hiroshima draws1Number of Hiroshima loses1. 5Average scored goals per match0. 5Average conceded goals per match60%Chance to score goal next match40%Chance to conceded goal next match6Number of clean sheet matches4Failure to score matches4Matches over 2. 5 goals in6Matches under 2. League 2022/2023 2023-09-23 details Team form Hiroshima Japan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-11-11 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-10-21 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-09-23 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-09-16 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-09-02 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-08-26 detailsJapan - J. League 2022/2023 2023-08-19 details Statistic facts of last 10 matches Avispa Fukuoka 6Number of Avispa Fukuoka wins1Number of Avispa Fukuoka draws3Number of Avispa Fukuoka loses1. Avispa Fukuoka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima H2H stats Best Denki Stadium (Fukuoka)(Fukuoka). Live Odds Predict ✓Favorites Stats. Match Preview. Avispa Fukuoka is in mixed form in Japan J-League and they won 8 ... Avispa Fukuoka v Sanfrecce Hiroshima Avispa Fukuoka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Prediction, Tip and Game Preview. Kickoff - Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 (J-League)


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page