top of page

Me Time Holistic Group

Public·88 members

(((Streaming))) Barcelona v Atlético live free 3 December 2023

8 hours ago — Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid: How to watch La Liga clash, live streamOne of the biggest games on the Spanish calendar has arrived, with .

Barcelona v Atlético Madrid – as it happened | Rob SmythPreamble Evening. Since the start of the 2009-10 season, Barcelona have an abysmal home record in La Liga: they've dropped nine whole polnts. Pep out! The full record is P40 W36 D3 L1 F116 A21 Pts111. This season they have scored 13 goals in two home games, including an 8-0 defenestration of Osasuna last weekend. On the face of it Atletico Madrid have two chances tonight, and slim has cried off with a hamstring injury, but Barcelona's defence has looked a bit iffy this season and Atletico have the prolific Falcao up front. One thing can be said with absolute conviction: this won't end 0-0. 65 min An excellent challenge from Perea stops Messi from getting a shot in after he moved onto another lovely pass from Xavi. 66 min "Hello Robert, " says Billy Sloan. "I recently went back to university as a mature student, and it really isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's basically just full of semi-literate teenagers wandering around in towels attempting to high five their own reflections in automatic doors. 58 min Xavi has killed Atletico with clipped angles passes tonight. Time after time he has switched the play, or put someone through on goal, as he did for Villa's first. What a player. I suppose his retirement (he is 31 in January) might be the first glimmer of light for the rest of the world. There will never be another player like him. 59 min "Football Pantheon put forward a great argument – that the 70s Ajax were the real beginnings with this, " says Marek Miernik. "The scary thing is this seems to be a direct chain of descendency from Michels, Cruyff, Guardiola, Xavi. The one caveat they have is that Barca aren't the best team yet... " The killer word. Yet. 60 min A good cross from the right by Perea finds Falcao at the near post, and his header hits the body of Valdes. The referee gave a goal kick but that was certainly a save. 62 min "Could you make an argument that Barca aren't the greatest because they're so boring to watch? " says Neil McKenzie. "It's technically flawless football, but just sucks all the tension and excitement from a game – at times (such as this) I find watching them almost soporific, which shouldn't happen with truly great football. " Ah, well that's a different argument entirely. I do know what you mean, to an extent. 63 min See 33 min. Barcelona - Atlético live online 3 December 2023 Soccer Apr 19 hours ago — Apr 1, 2014 — LIVE streaming: Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid - Watch Champions League match · Preview: Spanish League rivals lock horns in ... It seems like a stupid comment but it's not. Half time: Barcelona 3-0 Atletico Madrid See you in 10 minutes for the second half. Half-time clip joint, thanks to Ben Green at 101 Great Goals Still Got It! Jari Litmanen (HJK Helsinki) Golazo vs KuPS Kuopio Joe Cole golazo v Lorient Imagine still having it. Today: Barcelona VS Atlético live 3 December 2023 Free 8 hou 8 hours ago — Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid: How to watch La Liga clash, live streamOne of the biggest games on the Spanish calendar has arrived, with . "Though you won't always print it, proving your filtering skills are far better than mine. Still I think a book of the rejected MBM/OBO e-mails would be 'interesting'. " The pages, like the lady, would not be for turning. 7 min Atletico don't look intimidated by Barcelona's front seven, which is half the battle. Well, maybe a quarter of the battle. Okay, an eighth. But they have started pretty well. GOAL! Barcelona 1-0 Atletico (Villa 9) This is a delicious goal. Xavi clips a long angled pass over the defence, right to left, to find Villa in the area. He takes it down, comes back inside the covering Miranda and drives the ball under Courtois from six yards. Today: Barcelona v Atlético live online 3 December 2023 Stre Today: Barcelona v Atlético live online 3 December 2023 Stream 6 hours ago — Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid ; When: Sunday, Dec. 3 ; Where: Estadi Olímpic ... That's not Barcelona's fault, but I'm not sure that they are better than the Bayern Munich side of the 70s, the Ajax side led by Cryuff or the Milan side of the 90s - maybe not even the Liverpool sides that always found a way to win the Big Cup. " That's a fair comment – look at the Ballon d'Or list last year compared to 15/20 years ago – but I'd still back them to beat even the great sides of the past. I think their speed would overwhelm the others. I love that Germany/Bayern side more than any other, and I think West Germany are the greatest international side of all, ahead of Brazil 1970. Mind you, it's fascinating that, during their run of three straight European Cups, they finished tenth in the Bundesliga. I'd love to know the story of that. 38 min "Beating Barca is easy, " says Niall Mullen. "You just man-mark the small skilful one with an eye for goal. " 39 min Remember when Barcelona were rubbish? 40 min Thiago skins Perea down the left and moves into the box, where the covering Suarez does well to clear. 41 min A beautiful chip from Fabregas, 25 yards from goal, beats Courtois and skims off the top of the bar. 42 min WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THIS LOT. 43 min A fair point, well made by Ray Kelly: "A goal of 'rare brilliance' by Messi? He does something like that every bloody week. Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid: Live stream, TV channel, kick 5 hours ago — Where to watch La Liga match online between Barcelona and Atletico, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page