top of page

Me Time Holistic Group

Public·88 members

((TODAY**)) Manchester City vs Tottenham live video 3 December 2023

View listings of Manchester City on TV in the UK including their Premier League matches on Sky Sports, TNT Sports and Amazon Prime Video.

90+1 mins: There will be about four minutes of stoppage time. They start with Grealish getting annoyed with Lucas Moura for going down a little easily (the irony! ) and Sanchez getting annoyed with Grealish for getting annoyed with Lucas Moura. Both annoyed footballers are booked. 90 mins: Cristian Romero comes on for Hojbjerg. 89 mins: Hojbjerg has gone down, and is suffering from a severe case of unspecified malaise. 89 mins: Another City corner comes to nothing, and when they toss the ball back into the area Lloris comes and claims, to massive acclaim from the home support. 11:44 1 week agoPremier League Ange Postecoglou | Tottenham v Aston Villa | Press Conference | Premier League Tottenham Hotspur Manager Ange Postecoglou speaks to the press ahead of the clash with Aston Villa. 4:52 3 weeks agoPremier League Ange Postecoglou | Wolves 2-1 Tottenham | FULL Press Conference | Premier League Tottenham Hotspur manager Ange Postecoglou reacts to his side's loss to Wolves after a stoppage-time flurry saw the home side steal all three points. 1:18 ‘My first test, yeah? ’ | Ange cracks up laughing after question from English press Tottenham Hotspur Manager Ange Postecoglou had a classic response when questioned about whether Spurs' recent spate of injuries and suspensions is the first real test for the club under his leadership. Tottenham 1-0 Manchester City: Premier League 15 Aug 2021 — Son Heung-min scored the only goal of the game to get Tottenham off to the perfect start against Manchester City. Tottenham 1-0 Manchester City: Premier League - as it happenedKey eventsShow key events onlyPlease turn on JavaScript to use this featureRight then, I’ll be off. Here’s the match report again. Bye! Japhet Tanganga doesn’t seem to be getting carried away. “I had my tactics, ” he says of his personal duel with Raheem Sterling. “I knew coming into this game I’d had six weeks of preparation and he maybe had less. 83 mins: Spurs bring Matt Toherty on for Tanganga, who has been excellent on what looked, in those first few minutes, to be the flank down which City would rip Spurs apart. 81 mins: City win a corner, and try something off the training ground. This appears to be setting up Cancelo to attempt to score with a header from 18 yards, which suggests they need a bit more time on the training ground. “Last season City took it easy for the first six games to create a sense of false hope for the title pretenders, then turned on the afterburners and won the league by 12 points, ” notes Richard Harris. “Even if they lose today it will only make Gunners fans happy that the Invincibles’ record is safe for another season. Man Utd Women vs Tottenham Women: Where to watch 6 May 2023 — GOAL brings you details on how to watch the game on TV in the UK as well as how to stream it live online. Kick-off time. Game: Manchester United ... 70 mins: How has this not gone in? Alli fouls Mahrez and after along delay while everyone gets set City work it perfectly, passing right to Cancelo who sends a brilliant cross into the six-yard box where Torres gets a foot to it and somehow diverts it wide. Hugo Lloris makes a save from Ferran Torres Photograph: Matt McNulty - Manchester City/Manchester City FC/Getty Images66 mins: Handbags! Lucas Moura seems to have tackled Grealish cleanly and is miffed when the refereee blows his whistle. Man City vs Tottenham: Pep Guardiola's side stuttering 2 days ago — Spurs are suffering their own stutter with three successive defeats - having topped the Premier League table merely one month ago. Ange Postecoglou | Manchester City v Tottenham | Press Conference | Premier League1 day ago Premier League Ange Postecoglou speaks to the press ahead of Tottenham’s clash with Premier League juggernaut Manchester City. Related Videos 0:58 1 day agoPremier League ‘If you had to take a punt.. ’ | Ange Postecoglou’s priceless answer to whether Spurs will change their style against Manchester City Ange Postecoglou is standing by his attacking methodology ahead of the daunting task that is Manchester City away from home. 6:00 6 days agoPremier League Ange Postecoglou | Tottenham 1-2 Aston Villa | FULL Press Conference | Premier League Tottenham Hotspur boss Ange Postecoglou spoke to the press following his side's 2-1 loss to Aston Villa. Tottenham vs Man City highlights and reaction as Blues 21 Nov 2020 — Spurs had the better of Manchester City as Pep Guardiola bagan his new contract by losing his battle against Jose Mourinho. Tottenham vs Manchester United 2-0: Premier League 19 Aug 2023 — Last season, Spurs finished eighth in the Premier League, while ten Hag guided United to third in his first season. Live updates; Match stats Man City v Tottenham Hotspur, 2023/24 6 hours ago — Man City v Spurs: What the managers said · Videos · Matchday Live · Matchday Live · MAN OF THE MATCH? · Latest News · Latest Video.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page