top of page

Me Time Holistic Group

Public·88 members

Al-Ittihad vs Sepahan live 4 December 2023

Oct 2, 2023 — The 2023-24 AFC Champions League match between Sepahan and Al Ittihad will be on Tuesday, 2 October at 4:00 PM (GMT); 9:30 PM (IST) at Naghsh-e- ...

At that stage, captain Nida Dar promoted herself up in the order and knitted 51 runs for the second wicket with right-handed batter Shawaal. Playing her sixth T20I and first on New Zealand soil, 18-year-old Shawaal scored her highest T20I score of 41 off 42 balls, smashing seven boundaries. Following Shawaal’s departure at the end of the 13th over with 91 runs on the board, Nida too was dismissed after a quick-fire 23 off 14 balls, including a four and a six. With back-to-back wickets falling, the experienced pair of Bismah Maroof and Aliya Riaz got together and guided the team to a seven-wicket win with 10 balls to spare. Aliya returned unbeaten on 25 off 12 balls. AFC awards Al-Ittihad 3-0 win after suspended match at SepahanFatima Sana, Shawaal Zulfiqar lead Pakistan women to historic win against New Zealand DUNEDIN: Pakistan women’s team created history on Sunday as they defeated New Zealand by seven wickets in the first T20I at the University of Otago Oval in Dunedin. Chasing 128-run target, Pakistan’s opening pair of Shawaal Zulfiqar and Muneeba Ali provided a decent 40-run start to the innings. Muneeba (23 off 24, four fours) was the first batter to return to the pavilion. Her innings included two fours and a six, the latter of which she struck on the second ball of the 19th over to finish the match. Bismah was undefeated on 13 off 18 balls, hitting a four. "The victory vibes in Dunedin, " the Pakistan Cricket Board wrote on X, sharing scenes from Otago Oval. "Grateful for the support we received in the first T20I. When Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC is down 0-1 home, they win 100% of their matches. When Al Ittihad FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 87% of their matches. When Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 92% of their matches. On their last meeting Al Ittihad FC won by 2 goals. The winner of their last meeting was Al Ittihad FC. Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC wins 34% of halftimes, Al Ittihad FC wins 42%. Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, Al Ittihad FC in 42% of their matches. Al Ittihad FC have scored at least one goal for 20 consecutive matches. Al-Ittihad vs Sepahan S.C. live score, H2H and lineups Al-Ittihad Sepahan S.C. live score (and video online live stream) starts on 4 Dec 2023 at 18:00 UTC time at King Abdul Aziz Stadium stadium, Mecca city, ... Sepahan SC vs Al-Ittihad Jeddah [LIVE] Score - AFC Champions League (football)Al Ittihad FC haven't lost in their last 5 games. Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC scores 2. 41 goals when playing at home and Al Ittihad FC scores 1. 95 goals when playing away (on average). Al Ittihad FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC's. When Al Ittihad FC is down 1-0 away, they win 50% of their matches. Sepahan SC vs Al-Ittihad Jeddah [LIVE] Score Live Commentary. Al Ittihad FC haven't lost in their last 5 games. Foolad Mobarakeh Sepahan SC scores 2.41 goals when playing at home and Al Ittihad FC scores ... Al Ittihad vs Sepahan Live Scores Get the latest Al Ittihad vs Sepahan live score in the Champions League: Group C from LiveScore.com.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page