top of page

Me Time Holistic Group

Public·91 members

(live sport!) Spartak Trnava vs Skalica live free 3 December 2023


Trnava page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


Spartak Trnava vs Skalica Live Soccer Scores and Results Spartak Trnava vs Skalica. Slovakia Super Liga Sunday, 2023-12-03. Spartak Trnava vs Skalica Live Score Result. 14:00. Bookmaker. Home. Draw. Away. When MFK Skalica leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches. When FC Spartak Trnava leads 1-0 at home, they win in 71% of their matches. Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0) FC Spartak Trnava wins 40% of halftimes, MFK Skalica wins 40%. FC Spartak Trnava wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, MFK Skalica in 40% of their matches. Watch Online Trnava vs MFK Skalica 3-12-2023 Football 1 day ago — Learn How to Watch Trnava vs MFK Skalica Football Live Stream Online Spartak Trnava - Skalica. How to watch the match? A legal broadcast ... Spartak Trnava - Skalica, 03.12.2023 - H2H stats, results, 2 hours ago — Trnava - Skalica. Slovakia. Trnava vs Skalica Stats. FC Spartak Trnava · Spartak Trnava. : MFK Skalica · Skalica. Live betting on this match ... Spartak Trnava V MFK Skalica Prediction & Betting Odds Spartak Trnava V MFK Skalica Prediction & Betting Odds at BoyleSports™. Great odds on all your favourite markets. Join today for free bets, offers and more. Spartak Trnava vs MFK Skalica [LIVE] Score - Corgon Liga (football)Both teams lost their last match. FC Spartak Trnava scores 1. 86 goals when playing at home and MFK Skalica scores 1. 35 goals when playing away (on average). Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Spartak Trnava and MFK Skalica is 0. FC Spartak Trnava have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches. MFK Skalica haven't scored in 3 of their 7 away matches in Superliga this season. FC Spartak Trnava haven't scored in 1 of their 7 home matches in Superliga this season. When playing at home, FC Spartak Trnava have not lost to MFK Skalica in their last 5 encounters. FC Spartak Trnava haven't lost in their last 6 games. Did you know that MFK Skalica scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? Did you know that FC Spartak Trnava scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? FC Spartak Trnava have a winning streak of 4 matches in Superliga. Spartak Trnava vs Skalica Live Score Teams Spartak Trnava and Skalica will try to find out who is the best in this match for the Slovakia Super Liga competition. The game that will take place on ... MFK Skalica, on the other hand, sits in 8 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 65% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Spartak Trnava vs MFK Skalica is worth a look. FC Spartak Trnava have won 2 meetings with MFK Skalica, while MFK Skalica have won 0. There have been 3 draws between these two sides. Spartak Trnava vs MFK Skalica prediction 03.12.2023 1 day ago — Free predictions for the match Spartak Trnava vs MFK Skalica: 03.12.2023 | Superliga ⚽ Best predictions and odds by soccer experts and ... results, fixtures, Spartak Trnava v Skalica live Trnava scores and fixtures - follow Trnava livescore, results, fixtures and match details on Livesport.com. In the last 5 meetings FC Spartak Trnava won 2, MFK Skalica won 0, 3 draws. FC Spartak Trnava have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against MFK Skalica (in all competitions). MFK Skalica has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals. FC Spartak Trnava's performance of the last 5 matches is better than MFK Skalica's. In Superliga, FC Spartak Trnava has better performance than MFK Skalica. When MFK Skalica is down 1-0 away, they win 22% of their matches. When FC Spartak Trnava is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches. The draw is rated at 22%. The FC Spartak Trnava vs MFK Skalica match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Spartak Trnava - MFK Skalica, Dec 3, 2023 - Nike Liga 2 days ago — This is the match sheet of the Nike Liga game between Spartak Trnava and MFK Skalica on Dec 3, 2023.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Ridhima Desai
    Ridhima Desai
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Teju Sharma
    Teju Sharma
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page